Reviews are an integral part of any web presence. Today’s Internet is not just a repository for information, but an interactive and social exchange of ideas and opinions. Now more than ever, your potential customers look to your reviews to determine whether you are a good candidate for their business. Offline, you need happy customers in order to build a reputation via word-of-mouth, and the same goes for your online reputation. What makes it even more important, is that a bad review on the web is a lot harder to live down than with word-of-mouth. This means you will need someone to help you carefully monitor your reviews and make sure that:
1. You are made immediately aware of negative reviews, so that you can promptly address them.
2. New reviews are always associated with your web presence promptly.
3. That you always appear responsive to both good and bad reviews in order to build a relationship with your customers.
4. That you are able to learn and improve based on the feedback you receive, and that you can identify problems and resolve them immediately.
We can offer you the benefits listed above, and you won’t need to be tied to your computer all day. You can have the luxury of a well monitored reputation online without sacrificing valuable time away from your primary business.
- Obstacles to a Great Online Reputation. (customerthink.com)