I’m so happy to say that we have reached the first of (hopefully) many milestones today. We are officially 1 year old!
We have been working so hard this year that the time just flew by. We have learned so much and met so many great people, that it’s been worth all the hard work. We have developed new products like Facebook Application Development and Website Development, and have begun to really build a reputation for offering affordable marketing in Salem and surrounding areas. We have even bigger plans for 2012 and wanted to tell you a little bit about them:
- Monthly Marketing Seminars – We are working on a plan to offer free Marketing Seminars to small business owners in the area.
- More blogging – We are planning to do a better job of getting on here and telling you about what we’re up to and what’s new in the industry.
- Even Better Service – We are taking advantage of some continuing education opportunities to bring you even more powerful SEO and Local Marketing results!
- A Website Redesign – To reflect all that we’ve learned and all that we’d like to share with you, we are planning to beef up our website and add even more helpful content!
- Incorporation – The planning and preparation for this is already underway. We are excited to take Mobile Now Marketing to the next level.
- BBB Accreditation – Now that we are a year old we can join the Better Business Bureau
- Chamber Memberships – We plan to join the Salem and Keizer Chambers
And last but not least, we want to thank YOU for your support and patronage this year. We wouldn’t have grown so much if it weren’t for our clients, and we wouldn’t be so excited about the future if it wasn’t for all you future clients out there! 😆
I hope you all had a safe and happy New Year, and here’s to an even better 2012!